Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh, how fabulous.


These are the steps to writing a paper, so far as I've learned them:
1) Alright, I feel inspired for this one and I totally know what my argument is, I've just gotta find some references and I'll be done in no time!
2) Wow, I can't find anything, e-journals SUCK.
3) I don't have any idea what the fuck I'm arguing, maybe I missed a class, I don't know what's going on.
4) *roll up in a ball and cry for 20 minutes*
5) Pick yourself up off the floor, get some inspiring words from another (if your lucky) or have your own mini pep-talk, and move on
6) Realize in looking back at what you've written so far, that it all sucks, and that you need to start again.
7) *roll up in a ball and cry for 20 minutes*
8) Realize how pathetic you are, and how could you have thought this would be easy
9) *roll up in a ball and cry for 20 minutes*
10) Know that you've now wasted an hour crying when you could have been working and it's now 12 o'clock at night and you've gotten no where
11) *roll up in a ball and cry for 20 minutes*
12) *roll up in a ball and cry for 20 minutes*
13) Write your god damn paper, not caring if it makes sense or does anything it's supposed to do.
14) Get a C on you paper
15) *roll up in a ball and cry for 20 minutes*
16) Start your next paper.